Zussy Brothers was founded in 1998 by Armand and Eugene Zussy. It started as a two man operation and within a year Armand’s son joined the force.
As with any company we had some slow times in the carpentry end and expanded to the Marine field which was the brothers bread and butter for over 25 years. Today we have blossomed into 8 of the best technicians on the east coast.
Unfortunately in June of 2016 we lost founder Eugene Zussy to the terrible disease, ALS. Eugene is sorely missed by all of his co-workers, but his hard work and dedication to our success will be carried on for years to come.
- Zussy Brothers strive for 100% customer satisfaction and work to go above and beyond all expectations.
- We believe in giving an honest hard days work.
- The knowledge of our employees is second none.
- All of our employees love what we do and look forward to challenges and difficult work scenarios.
- We are family owned and operated
- We get called when it is said that “it can’t be done,” which is a phrase never used in our company.